ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED DECEMBER 24/2018 - Welcome to Episode #4 of The Jeff Does Vegas Podcast!
This episode is an in-depth trip report of my most recent getaway to Las Vegas from December 16-20, 2018 featuring:
- A review of my first ever stay at Caesars Palace
- My experience trying to take an Uber from Caesars to the Hard Rock Hotel
- Meals at Nine Fine Irishmen, Mon Ami Gabi, Culinary Dropout, Yardbird and Black Tap
- A recap of the Mondays Dark 5th Anniversary Celebration
- And a review of Human Nature: Jukebox at the Venetian
So sit back, relax and enjoy this audio trip to Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada!