Las Vegas is the official city of HYPE! Everything in Sin City is EXCITING AND AMAZING...or is it?
There's nothing worse than being amped up for an experience only to end up being horribly disappointed. But at the same time, it's always fun to come across those "hidden gems" that nobody else knows about.
That's what this episode is all about - Vegas' Most Overrated and Underrated!
Are those celebrity chef restaurants worth the hype? Should you stay at one of the big-name mega-resorts...or pick a smaller off-strip spot? How many Cirque shows is TOO MANY Cirque Shows? This episode will answer those questions - and more!
Thanks to this week's guest contributors:
- Sam Novak from "Vegas Unfiltered", the Las Vegas blog that's just that - unfiltered! Sam is never afraid to speak his mind on the goings-on in Sin City...and he gives us his picks for Vegas' Most Overrated & Underrated. Be sure to follow Sam on Facebook and Twitter.
- Jenna Nye from "Off The Strip", where the motto is "There's More To Vegas". Jenna joins us live from Las Vegas and shares some of her favourite underrated hidden gems away from the insanity of the Vegas strip. Find Off The Strip on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Also included in this week's episode:
- Updates on several Vegas residencies including announcements from Christina Aguilera, Def Leppard and Janet Jackson
- Info on a new show coming to Vegas in the Fall of 2019, a current show moving down the strip and rave review for a brand new brunch/show
- And Chef Gordon Ramsay with an announcement about Hell's Kitchen