This episode features an in-depth trip report of my most recent getaway to Las Vegas, from February 3rd-6th, 2019 featuring:
- The pros and cons of landing in Las Vegas during the Super Bowl (aka "The Big Game")
- Thoughts on the current state of the GO Rooms at The Flamingo
- A safety tip/PSA on how to correctly cross the street in Las Vegas
- And much MUCH more!
Also, a some quick shout-outs & plugs in this episode:
- My friend Lisa Marie Smith's debut EP is currently available for streaming on Apple Music and Spotify and for download from iTunes. Be sure to follow her on Twitter & Instagram for appearances and shows!
- If you've got an upcoming Vegas trip planned & you're looking for ways to score some great deals, visit Viva Las Value for tip & tricks! Also, be sure to follow them on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- V-Day Vegas presents Eve Ensler's "The Vagina Monologues" at The Space, February 14th to 16th. Proceeds from shows are going to support the Rape Crisis Center, Dress For Success and Yoga Haven. Tickets available now at TheSpaceLV.com
- Mondays Dark #3 of 2019 happens on Monday, February 18th at The Space! Join host Mark Shunock as he's joined on stage by his Vegas friends to raise $10K in 90 minutes for Jake Kielb's Hockey Foundation. The musical theme: "Oh Canada - The Best From North of the Border". Tickets start at just $20 and are available now at MondaysDark.com